Friday 26 September 2008

Introduction to the Blog

Hello
I've set up this blog to work in accordance with my website, money making methods. My website is all about ways you can make money on the internet, all of which are completely free! There's lots of great tips and information on how to make money online for free. This blog is designed to provide extra information on the programs listed, important annoucements and general updates.

Anyway, a bit about me! My name is Laura and I'm 24 years old. I live in the UK, in the North West of England. I've just finished an MSc in environmental sciences and am currently looking for jobs in this field.

I like most things, from reading and walking, to playing computer games and watching tv. I like photography and arts and crafts, particulary candle making. I've set up a website about candle making, though it is still in it's infancy!

Anyway I'd love to know what you think about my two websites, one on how to make money online for free and one on candle making.

Thanks for reading my blog!

No comments: